Monday, August 13, 2012

Horsing around with Stethoscope Covers

I really thought I could walk away from making stethoscope covers. But, they are the only items in my shop that sell consistently, so I'm making more of them. First one out of the stall... features horses, for all you horse lovers out there. I took a few quick photos of it last night. The photos are a bit blurry but good enough for a preview. 3 views of ONE stethoscope cover and my Limited Edition Tag photo.
As soon as I get 5 good photos of it, I'll list this stethoscope cover dedicated to the horse.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you are making these again. I think they are such a great idea and I love the fabric. If only I used a stethoscope. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge horse lover and I love the material! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've found a consistent seller for your store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all. I'll have this stethoscope cover and a few more listed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.