Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BethiefliesToo

BethiefliesToo:
I used to Love what Etsy stood for. Now, since blatantly featuring a known re-seller and they will not clarify nor apologize to those shops who bought into the Handmade Movement as it was originally stated in the Original Mission Statement. I will be leaving Etsy when my items expire. 4 years of double talk I would expect from a politician seeking re-election from a venue who cannot and will not enforce its own policies fairly, just changes them shelter everything the handmade movement that they started is in violation of. I will pay the last of my fees at the beginning of the month and will not be accruing anymore listing fees to be paid. Thank you to everyone that has supported me in my Etsy Journey... that road has detoured to a place I cannot afford to be.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.